State-of-the-Art Body Shop in Summit NJ
Salerno Duane uses only the BEST Body Shop equipment available today! Our expert technicians are working within a fully upgraded facility, so if you want it done right, contact us!
NJ Auto Body Shop Facilities to Handle Any Repair
Salerno Duane Body Shop
Our office and facility is located next to our Ford and Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealerships on Broad St. in beautiful Summit, NJ
USI Italia Chronotech Spray Booth
Our body shop houses the top-of-the-line spray booth model that will give your vehicle that “fresh from the factory” paint job, regardless of the damage.
Huge Exterior Paint Inventory
Regardless of Make or Model, we have every color under the rainbow to perfectly match your auto body work to the factory paint on your vehicle.
Expert Body Work Technicians
From small dings, to major framework and collision repair, our expertly-trained techs have the knowledge and skills to get any brand vehicle looking new.
Auto Body Shop Highlights
- All Makes & Models – Our state of the art Body Shop fixes all makes and models using proper parts & expert paint matching!
- All Insurance – We have experience working with all insurance companies, making your claim and repair as easy as possible.
- Tow Service – If you need help getting your vehicle to us, we have tow service available!
- FREE Estimates – We provide free estimates whether it’s a personal repair or thru your insurance.
- State-of-the-Art – Our entire facility is equipped with the best auto body equipment available on the market today, including our Paint Matching System, Frame Machine & on-site spray booth.
Servicing ALL Makes and Models
At Salerno Duane Auto Body Shop, we are fully equipped to handle each and every brand vehicle out there, including the makes we sell ourselves.
RAM • DODGE • CHRYSLER • JEEP • FORD • INFINITI • BUICK • GMC
The Salerno Duane Paint Matching System
See the USI Italia Chronotech Spray Booth System in action and you’ll learn how exact the whole process is. Every day over 4000 cars worldwide are painted in a Chronotech model spray booth at the best auto body shops.